Monday, September 6, 2010

Fortunate

It is not impossible, to get into the mindset of being one with the nature that surrounds us.

I had the honor and pleasure of joining a very special family on a beautiful hike this morning. I can't decide if the hike itself, or watching this loving family spend time together was more special.

Today, I am truly and purely grateful for this spectacularly breathtaking part of the globe that I live in and for the people who make it so beautiful.

A combination of the sun, the clear water, the foliage, and the people have made me experience emotions that words cannot describe. A sense of tranquility and passion for these aspects of this experience now overcome me as the day winds down. I look forward to many days like this in the future.

I wish to harness this overwhelming sense of joy and peace, and apply it to my everyday lifestyle, though I know that will be difficult without all the help I received today. I know that I can always return to this memory when I am feeling sorry for myself. It will be a reminder of all that I have, and of all there is to be a part of.

I feel great love and peace and joy for the earth and for the family I had the pleasure to be with today. The combination of it all has quite overwhelmed me. I feel in a way I haven't felt since I was a young child and it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment