Friday, November 19, 2010

The YES can cure everything?

I think I know the answer.
I used to be so happy and content with myself....

When I was dancing and playing.

Things are in the shitter, yep. That's for damn sure.

But there is such light in the thought of dancing.

So fuck it. Fuck it all. I'm going to start dancing again. I'm going to dance every day. No matter what. That's the promise I'm making myself nos. I'm going to

Stretch
Dance
Stunt
Cheer
Choreograph
Compose
Play
DANCE.

Fuck yes dude. I do not have to give up cheer, or piano, or guitar just because I'm studying theatre.

Get ready Bay Area, get ready Southern Utah, get ready Las Vegas, get ready Salt Lake City. Because I'm coming in champion style. Beast mode. I'm taking the raw scraps I have and turning them in to a masterpiece and I'm going to rock this fucking world. With my goddam piano, with my goddam guitar and with my goddam BODY. Get ready for a big fucking change.

I was never happier, or more confident or sexier then when I was dancing.

I don't need anyone to validate me. All I need is my instruments. All three of them.

So here it is. I'm making a comeback. Try and stop me.

It's gonna be huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment